So, you want to be a wedding photographer?!
If the idea of being a wedding photographer keeps you up at night and wakes you early then you're in the right place!
I wasn't happy in my previous job, I loved my colleagues but it didn't challenge me creatively and I longed to do something for myself to prove what I could do. I started wedding photography in 2013 and shot 6 weddings, by my fourth year I was shooting 60 weddings. I want to share my journey with you to get that fire burning hotter than it's burnt before so you can find happiness in the thing you love!
"Great things never came from comfort zones..."
Who is this workshop for?
If you've owned a camera for a while and want to take the plunge into weddings then this is the perfect workshop for you. Whether you're thinking of doing this as a weekend warrior for the extra income or if you see this as a full time job in the future then I'll be covering a range of topics to get you on your way!
What will be covered?
It's going to be an action packed workshop covering:
- My journey into weddings and what it's like being in the wedding business.
- The equipment I use and why.
- The software and app's I use to make my job easier that will also help you out.
- The companies and suppliers I use to present my work and make it look awesome!
- Branding - Creating a brand that represents you, your why and makes you stand out.
- Marketing - Where and how to attract your ideal couples.
- SEO - Without making your head explode we'll cover the basics of SEO to keep Google happy!
- A live shoot so you can put your camera to action!
- A live cull and edit to show you my workflow.
"Don't shoot what it looks like, shoot what it feels like."
where will the workshop be?
The workshop will take place at my home in my 'wedding den' in Wigan. I use this space for my couples meetings and it will be the perfect place to learn! The shoot will take place a short walk from my home so will give us the chance to stretch our legs and have a chat!
Lunch and drinks will be provided.
How much does it cost?
£250 per person.
The workshop is limited to only 4 slots so that attention isn't split between a large room. Smaller, more personal classes are a great way to learn new things without feeling overwhelmed and will give you more opportunity to ask the questions you want.
"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire."
When will it take place?
10am till 6pm followed by food and drinks at the Flaming Grill (5 minute walk from my home).
If this sounds like the workshop for you then you can send your details and pay your deposit for your space below!